[CQ-Contest] CT and DXTelnet spots

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CT and DXTelnet spots
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Thu Feb 15 02:04:13 2001

...the CT-User seems to be done - maybe this reflector is up - =
appreciate the help:

Got a nice new copy of CT953 today, loaded i t on a couple of machines =
here and they network one to another just fine (now that I found a bad =
cable and trashed it) - took this machine and am running DXTelnet on it =
- am trying to import the DXTelnet spots into the other computer...

Whenever the cable is attached the DXTelnet node goes bonkers and tells =
me a string of "unrecognized command" over and over until I pull the =
network cable...

I think I have my comm ports all correct, I think I have baud rates =
ok....

Ideas - seen this before?

ARRL DX looms near...

Thanks!