[CQ-Contest] Attention Station Builders - continued

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Attention Station Builders - continued
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Sun Apr 1 21:21:26 2001
Response to my initial message seeking input for my Dayton presentation has
been pretty good, but I still hope to hear from a lot more of you.  a
couple of points:

-- This is not about multi-multis, or SO2R setups -- it's about innovation.
  If your station involves some new or innovative design technique, or
construction technique, or whatever, the contesting world wants to hear
about it.

-- it is also not just a US presentation.  as a European friend remarked,
"Not all the crazy people are in the States."  I should mention that he's
got something like 35 elements on 10 meters, but the point is that there is
a lot everyone can learn from wwell-engineered contest stations, wherever
they are.

So how about it?  Realizing a lot of people won't make it to Dayton, I'm
prepared to offer a copy of my presentation, either on paper or CR-ROM, to
anyone who contributes.  What's included in that presentation is up to you
-- QRZ?

73, Pete N4ZR
Contesting is!

The World Contest Station Database