[CQ-Contest] Does Dayton hurt the WPX CW Contest?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Does Dayton hurt the WPX CW Contest?
From: w3cf@home.com (Douglas Priest)
Date: Wed Apr 18 21:29:52 2001

You guyz are disappointing me....Has anyone thought about setting up a
station in say the parking garage at Stouffers??? Shouldn't be that hard to
put up a three el tribander on the top floor and run a couple wires to the
ground....do a real multi multi field day style...all the guys in the
FRC/NCCC hospitality suite could take turns at the helm and STILL do Dayton.
I can see the operator list now...three pages in CQ Contest :-)

73

Doug W3CF