[CQ-Contest] Does Dayton hurt the WPX CW Contest?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Does Dayton hurt the WPX CW Contest?
From: felipe@isla.net (Felipe J. Hernandez)
Date: Wed Apr 18 09:32:02 2001

I was thinking to a solution to this dilema a couple of weeks ago
and I found it...
Since my wife thinks exactly the same, the only way to do 2 weekends,
is to do the contest m/s with my kid, so I can give her some time to relax
by herself... my kid is only 2 and 1/2 years old, so maybe when he turns
10 I can get him involved in the contest and I can also go to Dayton...

Is a long term solution... I sincerely hope that he likes contests!! :O

Felipe
NP4Z