[CQ-Contest] Re: Which is Best SO2R Box?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Which is Best SO2R Box?
From: jmaass@columbus.rr.com (Jeff Maass)
Date: Mon Apr 30 09:10:00 2001

I posted this request for comments late last week, and will post a
summary of the responses later this week.

If you have comments on the Array Solutions/WX0B "SO2R Master" or
TopTen "DX Doubler" SO2R controllers, please send them to me off-list.

73,
  Jeff Maass       jmaass@columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
          USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
     Maass' IPSC Resources Page:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass
Circleville USPSA/IPSC: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/pcsiipsc.htm