[CQ-Contest] USA WRTC 2002 Team Selections

Subject: [CQ-Contest] USA WRTC 2002 Team Selections
From: v31jp@logical123.net (Joe Pontek)
Date: Tue May 15 00:39:24 2001

Sour grapes? If they are the best, they should go again, and again, until
someone is better. Don't dummy this down like everyother venue in America!

On the other hand, we are not selecting our team, the OH gang is. They,
apparently, will rely on our input, but We are NOT selecting OUR
representatives to the WRTC. This I don't like.

Best regards de K8Joe"Palooka" & Beverly
Joe & Bev Pontek, Sr.
26441 Devaney Road
Arcadia, IN 46030-9532
USA
317-984-7388
FOC 1743  FISTS 7625
K8JP V31JP VP5/K8JP VP5JP K8JP/VA2 ex-K8HKM
Read the "Contest Traveler" in The National Contest Journal
http://sites.netscape.net/v31jp/homepage
also: k8jp@arrl.net & v31jp@contesting.com