[CQ-Contest] Dayton 01

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Dayton 01
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Mon May 21 12:31:45 2001
I am just waking up from a weekend of 40 over comradery - thanks to all my
contesting friends!  Without doubt this is an invigorating event which
serves as a reminder for us of just how many contest addicts are out there!

After going to bed on Saturday night at 5:00 AM I am afraid my Sunday
breakfast and return visit to the Arena plans were toast...ah to be young
again!

Old friends new friends - what a blast...some newcomers to Dayton were
seen - especially got a kick out of seeing my roommate K4XS, AA6RX and K4BAI
(can anyone believe he hasn't been to Dayton before!)

Conspicuously absent from the party were two of the usual suspects:

N2AA and KR2Q

Excellent forums and friends and all night "fish stories" - it can't get any
better...

73,

Jim, K4OJ