[CQ-Contest] Penalty Blather!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Penalty Blather!
From: tombaugh@discoverynet.com (Tom Baugh AE9B)
Date: Mon May 21 12:15:04 2001
I think Tony probably has a point.
Although I would like to think that UBN reflects what errors have occurred
to STATION A, I don't think it necessarily reflects only the errors of the
Operator at "A". If for example one station "B" omits a "Q" from his log
because he would have been in violation of band changes for example. Who
ever's Q that was will be penalized. I'm not condoning this, just suggesting
one way this may occur at the expense of someone other than Operator "A"

Tom