[CQ-Contest] WRTC & SCP

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WRTC & SCP
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher W4AN)
Date: Thu Jun 21 16:18:21 2001

I was pondering this WRTC thing on the red-eye back to Atlanta last night,
and I was thinking about the fact that Super Check Partial is banned from
WRTC, but not from ANY other contest.

This would suggest that "we" believe SCP to not help determine the skill
of an operator.  Yes?

If this is the case, then why would we not ban it from all contests?

If "we" are unwilling to do that, then I believe SCP should be a part of
the WRTC.  It is part of how we all operate contests.

73

Bill, W4AN

PS: I opt for banning it from all contests.