[CQ-Contest] ARRL Contest Branch article, IC756PROII review

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Contest Branch article, IC756PROII review
From: K4tmc@aol.com (K4tmc@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jan 3 17:08:29 2002
Stuck at home today, and probably tomorrow also, due to a winter snow storm
(10 inches and still coming down!) found me surfing the web a lot.  Thus...

On the ARRL Members Only page, I noted an article titled "Inside Your League:
Contest Branch" that says "contesting remains the most popular operating
activity, and there's no letup in sight."  This sounds great, but will this
make it to QST?

Also available to members, is the Feb 2002 QST Product Reviews of the new
Icom IC756PROII transceiver and the Yaesu FTV-1000 6-Meter Transverter.

73, High Rates & Happy New Year,
Henry Pollock - K4TMC
Raleigh, NC (Buffalo of the South!)