[CQ-Contest] Re: Voice Keyer

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Voice Keyer
From: jmaass@columbus.rr.com (Jeff Maass)
Date: Sat Jan 5 07:46:44 2002

Yes, but it's getting harder to find a new computer produced
with an ISA slot to plug the W9XT board into.

We need a W9XT board on PCMCIA (for laptops) and PCI
(for desktops). Or possibly a USB implimentation for both!

 Jeff Maass       jmaass@columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
    Maass' IPSC Resources Page:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass
Circleville USPSA/IPSC: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/pcsiipsc.htm