[CQ-Contest] ARRL, QST, CONTESTS

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL, QST, CONTESTS
From: n6tj@sbcglobal.net (James Neiger)
Date: Fri Jan 11 17:28:35 2002
Some of our ARRL leadership are likely to be remembered as contester's,
before they became League Officers, Directors, and the like.  The support
that they have received from the contesting community certainly has helped
to "inspire" their League careers, and we all certainly appreciate the
immense amount of work that they continue to expend in our behalf, and to
the Amateur Radio community, in general.

Time doesn't allow me to name all of the League Officials/Contesters here,
but I wish to THANK  the following CURRENT Officials/Contesters for
continuing to support our beloved contesting, and after their continuing
support for Contest Results in QST's is recorded, we can all send our
private thanks to them:

K1RO   PUBLISHER/C.O.O.
N6BV   SR. ASST. TECH. EDITOR
N1ND   CONTESTS
NT1N    AMATEUR RADIO WORLD
W3UR   HOW'S DX
W6ISQ  CONTRIBUTING EDITOR
K5TR    CONTRIBUTING EDITOR
N0AX    CONTRIBUTING EDITOR

N4MM   VICE-PRESIDENT
K1ZZ      EXEC. VICE-PRESIDENT
N7NG     MEMBERSHIP SVCS MGR
K5UR     DIRECTOR
K1KI       DIRECTOR
K9JF       VICE-DIRECTOR
W6CF     DIRECTOR
W6RGG VICE-DIRECTOR
W0CP     DIRECTOR
W6XD    VICE-DIRECTOR

I apologize if I left someone out.  These are all gentlemen I know I've
worked in contests, and if you WERE omitted, let's keep trying.

Vy 73

Jim Neiger
N6TJ