[CQ-Contest] Future of contesting on the ARRL web site

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Future of contesting on the ARRL web site
From: bhorn@hornucopia.com (Bruce Horn)
Date: Mon Jan 14 08:47:23 2002
Hi Rick,

At 05:24 AM 1/14/02 +0000, KC5AJX wrote:
>I have emailed Dan N1ND to ask if someone from the contest branch would
>post on here how the ARRL plans to cover contesting in QST in the future,
>but considering the climate on here right now I don't look for anything
>soon. Besides the NAQP CW contest just ended so I am guessing he will be
>busy for a while or does someone else handle the NAQP tests??

The NAQPs and Sprints are not ARRL-sponsored contests. They are
NCJ-sponsored contests. Two different things. Bob, K6ZZ, manages the NAQP
CW contest and has for years. I manage the NAQP SSB contest. Managers of
NCJ contests are listed in the rules:
http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.html
http://www.ncjweb.com/sprintrules.html

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn@hornucopia.com)