[CQ-Contest] Contest Cookbook

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest Cookbook
From: wk6i@twistedoak.com (Jeff Stai WK6I)
Date: Tue Jan 22 12:58:09 2002

I can't believe I am typing this... but if I do it I will learn a LOT about
things I don't know yet!

If you can't find someone better qualified, I'll edit the thing. I do have
some experience; search amazon.com on my name if you need to.

I'm not a designer, so some help on appearances would be needed. But I can
manage words...

The Big Name Contesters (tm) will have to sell the idea to a publisher - it
won't happen on my say-so!

73 - wk6i jeff stai