[CQ-Contest] Contest Cookbook

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest Cookbook
From: kr1g@hotmail.com (ted demopoulos)
Date: Tue Jan 22 16:43:10 2002
I was always a DXer and contests were simply primetimes to work lots of DX.
Then (100 years ago :) I found the "Contest Cookbook" - it fascintated me
and is what got me interested in contesting the most. A couple weeks later I
submitted my first contest score (complete with paper dupe sheets, etc).

Yeah, we could use a new contest cookbook!
73
Ted KR1G