[CQ-Contest] NCJ circulation - Why decreasing?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] NCJ circulation - Why decreasing?
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Sun Jan 27 21:18:25 2002
At 05:16 PM 1/27/02 -0600, Eric Hall K9GY wrote:

>Hello All
>
>I was at a local hamfest today talking to an ARRL official about the
>changes for QST contest scores etc. I noticed they had NCJ subscription
>sheets on the table and I asked how the NCJ was doing...
>
>The answer I got was that NCJ circulation is "dwindling."

I looked at the ABC statements in the last couple of NCJs where they
appeared (I think annually) and my impression is that circulation is quite
level at about 2300.  Now I think that's shamefully low, but it's
comparable to where they were when ARRL took them over, I believe.

73, Pete N4ZR

Sometimes a tower is
just a tower