[CQ-Contest] Not Another Contest Category

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Not Another Contest Category
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry )
Date: Mon Jan 28 13:26:02 2002
Why not take the SO2R analogy one or more steps further:
MS was supposed to be a bunch of guys splitting up the 48 hour
op-time of one radio (sounds very civilized to me!) However,
technology has changed that and MS has become 3, 4 or more
stations, one running, the rest tuning for mults. So let's create
MS1radio, MS2radio, MS3radio, etc.
Then do the same for M-2. There's real M-2 (2 radios), M-2-3radio,
M-2-4radios, etc.
Seems the only unscathed category is M-M.
73,
Barry W2UP