[CQ-Contest] Re: [RTTY] Brilliant move NCJ.

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: [RTTY] Brilliant move NCJ.
From: dk3vn@nexgo.de (Waldemar DK3VN)
Date: Thu Feb 7 22:49:26 2002
Eddie Schneider wrote:

> [...]

To our experience (on this side of the pond) we have learned, we should never
expect any intelligent decision from the NCJ; not in the last years and not in
the last decades! For them, the real world ends at the border of NA.

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN
--
Check RWRL on  http://www.qsl.net/dk3vn   mailto:dk3vn@darc.de
RWRL Mirror on http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch