[CQ-Contest] RTTY sigs down around 7035...

Subject: [CQ-Contest] RTTY sigs down around 7035...
From: k1ttt@arrl.net (David Robbins)
Date: Mon Feb 11 20:10:32 2002
> Plain and simple, 40 meters needs to be fixed.  One world-wide
exclusive
> allocation with sensible, consistent band plans for everyone in the
world
> follow.  Then, the contest sponsors can make some informed scheduling
> decisions.

Its more than 40m that needs to be fixed, that is just the worst one.
80m has the same problem, as will 160m when k1zm gets the fcc to write
the arrl bandplan into the regulations.  And to a smaller extent it
happens on 20m, 15m, and 10m ssb, though these are rarely noticed in the
states as most dx stations stay in our ssb windows which are much larger
than on the low bands.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net