[CQ-Contest] Polling

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Polling
From: kr6x@kr6x.com (Leigh S. Jones, KR6X)
Date: Thu Feb 14 13:41:42 2002
Thanks to all who've written to tell me that the quote came from
Darrell "Never be a sucker again!" Huff in his lecture circuit
tours in the early 1950's.  That's not the name I was looking
for, but I probably heard the quote second hand, based on
the nearly unanimous response from divergent sources.