[CQ-Contest] Power Entry

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Power Entry
From: N5RP@pdq.net (Bob, N5RP)
Date: Mon Feb 18 17:21:11 2002
At 22:16 2/18/2002 +0000, Rex Maner wrote:

>I know  I'm supposed to enter the exchange as sent, How about 50K ?  Shud I
>have questioned him ? Does he know what was sent ? Does the next guy
>question him. ? When he sends K , or     KW ,  I think I know what is ment,
>Do I enter as sent or 1000 ??
>Am I going to be docked for QSO's that show something different than  050
>and 50 ??  Some gave 5 some 05 and otheres 005, Can I shorten them to 5,
>Some also gave 5W  ???
>Quack
==========================>
Those are very tough questions.
"Your" answers should come from within.

To request post-contest advice from "others" is bad karma and may get you
chastised

Log what was sent.
Log what was copied.
Hopefully, they will be the same, and if in error, will be in harmon"e"ous
erron"i"ous, which is OK except after "C".

Until you can come up with answers to clear your inner soul, you should not
operate heavy machinery.

Bob Perring
Amateur Radio Station  N5RP
mailto:N5RP@pdq.net
N5RP Station Page: http://freeweb.pdq.net/perring/station.html

>From Steve Baron - KB3MM" <SteveBaron@starlinx.com  Tue Feb 19 00:02:38 2002
One guy was sending "i" for power - on 80 meters !  Same guy was sending KW
the next day on other bands.

> I know  I'm supposed to enter the exchange as sent, How about 50K ?  Shud
> have questioned him ? Does he know what was sent ? Does the next guy
> question him. ? When he sends K , or     KW ,  I think I know what is
ment,
> Do I enter as sent or 1000 ??
> Am I going to be docked for QSO's that show something different than  050
> and 50 ??  Some gave 5 some 05 and otheres 005, Can I shorten them to 5,
> Some also gave 5W  ???
> Quack

> Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
> Only $9.95 per month!