[CQ-Contest] OO reports

Subject: [CQ-Contest] OO reports
From: wn3vaw@fyi.net (Ron Notarius WN3VAW)
Date: Sat Mar 9 19:19:11 2002
Tom,

Again, my intent with the original post was to remind folks to watch the
band edges (which I was doing, incidently), not to berate the OO.  He just
struck me as a little TOO prepared to nail people -- like the cops at the
speed trap in a community north of Pittsburgh (said community had illegally
lowered the speed limit on State Route 65 within their borders, and then
nabbed people who didn't have enough time to drop from 55 to 40 MPH) who had
their tickets filled out with everything except the date, time, and license
plate.  Odd -- but still, if he's right, he's right.  Annoying, but right.

But even though I didn't identify him, it's amazing how many people knew
exactly whom I was talking about.  Right down to the style of envelope the
notice came in, and age of the stamps on it.

73, ron wn3vaw

"You are a fluke of the Universe
You have no right to be here
And whether you can hear it or not,
The Universe is laughing behind your back"
-- National Lampoon's Deteriorata