[CQ-Contest] Re: Contest Spots

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Contest Spots
From: sm2ekm@telia.com (Jan Erik Holm)
Date: Sat Mar 16 08:44:16 2002
Yes correct. If this happens during a contest it should be up to the
contest sponsors to do something about it, i e enforce rules etc, but
so far as far as I know they simply ignore it.
By the same token stations that are splattering or have excessive
key clicks should also be DQéd by the contest sponsors since they
sabatoge for other competitors but ofcourse nothing is done.
Things like this has made me loose intesrest in contesting, it´s not
skill that pays off any more just money and sharp elbows and a behaviour
that doesn´t promote the old saying "hamradio for international friendship",
it´s sad but IMO it´s a fact.

73 Jim SM2EKM