[CQ-Contest] A couple of Observations OK OK

Subject: [CQ-Contest] A couple of Observations OK OK
From: w7zr@citlink.net (Richard Zalewski)
Date: Thu Mar 28 11:28:21 2002
Ok people....So many requested the information on the #2 situation that I
shall fill in with more information.

First however, the intent was not to bad mouth this or any other specific
shop but to emphasize the importance of asking lots of questions before you
send your $3000 or $300 radio off to ANYONE.  With that said, let me state
for the record this is only my experience and the shop involved is revealed
only as additional background as to my situation.

The shop is referred to as the Radio Doctor on the web or Ham Repair and is
run by a Mr. Milton Lord N4DA in Cartersville, Georgia.  Based on my
experiences
with this shop I would not recommend them for ICOM repair and would check
carefully on any others.

Vacation or Retire Here
It's Paradise on the Beach
www.w7zr.com