[CQ-Contest] QRP

Subject: [CQ-Contest] QRP
From: k2av@contesting.com (Guy Olinger, K2AV)
Date: Thu Mar 28 21:24:53 2002
As to how often QRP stations have reasonable signals... quite often
really. Also the antenna system on my end is significant help. If a
QRPer has cleaned up his antennas to maximize what his 5 watts
accomplishes, it's quite likely that I will hear him and copy first
time no troubles.

That said, LOTS of answers to CQ's are off frequency. QRPers and guys
running KW alike.

I really don't know why. I only know that it is a lot harder on the
QRP than the QRO.

Guy.