[CQ-Contest] Economics of Contest QSLing

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Economics of Contest QSLing
From: yt3t@absolutok.net (Kele YT3T)
Date: Wed Apr 3 12:17:46 2002
Hi everyone,

as a perrennial QSL designer and printer, I am curious to check if anyone
would be interested to use the following service:

1. Sending QSO data files via email to YU1AO
2. Approving proposed QSL card design and cost
3. Sending funds for the service
4. Having QSLs printed, filled and shipped to bureaus and managers.

This way, many of you can save time and complications, some ink for the
printer... Please note, this is one way process, I am not offering to handle
cards received from bureau/mgrs. Only transmitt. The only paper I am ready
to receive (for this time, in this matter) are your funds.

There are some people who like my designs and prints, and as I am building
(finally) a contest station on the hilltop, additional service is a must, to
make everyone happy :-)

Yes, one must trust that the job will be done honestly as agreed, and that
is probably the main disadvantage of this proposal, but as an ambitious
contester I take a risk to be blamed in the contest community, whatever I
do, and that is just a bit more valuable to me than required pennies.

Please send me your opinions on this subject.

73s

Kele
YU1AO, YT3T, N2KAB
email to yt3t@absolutok.net