[CQ-Contest] Re: Money talks (Team U.A. E.)

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Money talks (Team U.A. E.)
From: W4EF@dellroy.com (Mike)
Date: Sun Apr 14 13:08:27 2002
Pete,

I thought this was an April Fools joke, but apparently it
is not (its dated April 11, 2002):

http://www.wrtc2002.org/news18.htm

I don't know what all the fuss is about, 2 more good
operators competing against a bunch of other good
operators. I don't see how Ali's financial resources
will give Jeff and Phil any advantage during the
competition except that maybe he can by them
each a pair silk underwear or treat them to a pre-
competition massage to keep them relaxed
and focused?

73 de Mike, W4EF (aka Elmer Fudd)..........................