[CQ-Contest] DX Holiday Web Page - Major Update

Subject: [CQ-Contest] DX Holiday Web Page - Major Update
From: k2kw@prodigy.net (KEN SILVERMAN)
Date: Fri Apr 19 08:02:02 2002
I am pleased to announce the latest update to DX Holiday www.dxholiday.com,
your best source for DXpedition information on Rent-a-QTHs, Ham Friendly
Locations, and Club stations.

This update includes changes to over 55 DXCC Entities.

3B8 3B9 3DA0 3W 6Y 7P 9M2 9M6 9Q A2 A3
 A5 C9 CE0 CY9 D4 DU FG FM GJ GW HC8
 HI HL HR J6 JW JX K KH0 KH4 KH6 LX LY
 OH0 SM SV T7 T88 T9 TG TI TI9 TK TU UT
 V2 V5 VK9X YK YU Z2 ZK1 ZS

There are some new Rent-a-QTH additions in: FM, V2, A5, SM, LY, and the KH0
location was improved.  Unfortunately we have lost Rent-a-QTH's in:
 KH4 and A35.  (KH4 is no longer open to the public)

Thanks to all those who submitted information.  I must also apologize for
the long awaited update, but life events didn't leave much time for ham
radio since I started working in August 2001.  (That was the date of the
last update).  Monthly updates will continue again.

If you've been on a recent DXpedition, please send me details of your trip
so others can benefit from your experience!

73, Kenny K2KW
www.dxholiday.com