[CQ-Contest] NS3T's "witch-hunt"

Subject: [CQ-Contest] NS3T's "witch-hunt"
From: discreetly_confidential@yahoo.com (Chuck)
Date: Fri Apr 19 07:13:04 2002
Ahh, well. Someone failed to READ all of NS3T's
comments concerning his intent and purpose for
the postings, it seems.

I did not read NS3T's comments as flames,
attempts to engage in a witch hunt or anything
like that.

I saw it as an attempt to provide data and some
kind of REASONABLE thought and analysis as to the
WHAT behind the WHY.

ALthough I'm not an analyst, I found it useful
for thought and consideration as I'm sure others
did as well.

Thanks, NS3T, for the info.

73

Chuck K3FT
There's an old saying.. 'You don't like what you
hear (read) on the radio.. spin the dial (hit
delete)' HI!

-......"This thread needs to stop. BTW, I do not