[CQ-Contest] FD Software and Networking?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] FD Software and Networking?
From: k5zd@charter.net (Randy Thompson, K5ZD)
Date: Sun Apr 21 23:23:55 2002
It gives you the flexibility to use any station on any band.  By having all
the computers networked, they all have the current log of stations worked
and won't have to waste time chasing dupes.

For operations where stations are dedicated to bands or modes, it is
probably better to avoid the hassle/issues of networking.  Keep it simple!

K5ZD

http://webmail.netscape.com/