[CQ-Contest] 4 Days to go

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 4 Days to go
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White)
Date: Tue Apr 23 23:02:07 2002
NO5W penned the following:

From: "Charles Sanders" <no5w@txucom.net>
To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] FQP minus 5

Jim --

The Michigan group posted routes for the mobiles just prior to the test.
Will that be done for FQP?  Good to see all of that orange on the =
website.
CU this weekend hopefully with better conditions than the MiQP.

73/Chuck/NO5W

>>Five days until the Florida QSO Party - hopefully we will get some =
better
>>conditions than our friends in Michigan and Ontario had this past =
weekend.

>>(sit tight for another week and my promotional/reminder e-mails will =
go
>>away - K4OJ)

The proposed routes for all the mobile teams are listed on the FQP web =
page - when you get to the home page click on top of the:

Counties On The Air

text/"button"....

And Brett...yeah I might say something like 364 days til come Monday, =
but I guess what I am ttying to say is that I will not be as frequent a =
visitor to your in box as I have been since the WPX!

Chuck, and others are encouraged to go to the website for the FQP, its:

http://www.qsl.net/fqp

Surf it - it really is good stuff...

4 Days til you can make me stop e-harassing you - all you have to do is =
work us in the FQP=20

73,

Jim, K4OJ

multipart/alternative