[CQ-Contest] Bogus check--check/// one guy does it with wires!...another

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Bogus check--check/// one guy does it with wires!...another with wheels
From: jljarvis@adelphia.net (jljarvis)
Date: Sat Apr 27 09:02:35 2002
W6LX wrote....
>I have a confession to make. A couple of SS's ago, I used a different check
>than my correct check. On purpose.   Al, W6LX

Sure, Al....it's not that it was so long ago you can't REMEMBER what it is, eh?
(Which is, truth to tell, my situation.  Novice ticket arrived around a
year-end.)

-0-
To the guy who pointed out KQ2M's so2r prowess....I might point out that
Bob, for the most part, has done this with WIRES.  Now, his
place looks like a damned spider web, with those wire beams all over
the place....but he has instant directional switching as a result. As his
tower system comes on line, look for the scores to go down  :)

-0-

And then there's Dougie, W3CF, who's busy practicing wheelies with his
portable station in a box.

-0-

And we STILL haven't solved the ultimate packet question!!!

-0-

Natives are restless...snow is off the mountains in VT...must be time for
Dayton.

Jim/N2EA