[CQ-Contest] Using a Bogus Check

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Using a Bogus Check
From: k5zd@charter.net (Randy Thompson, K5ZD)
Date: Sat Apr 27 04:12:48 2002
Send anything you want!  Just make sure you send the same thing to everyone
you work and that you get it right in your log submission to ARRL (you would
be surprised how often this doesn't happen).

The only people who will complain are those using databases from previous
years.  They deserve to lose a QSO if they don't copy what you send...

Randy, K5ZD