[CQ-Contest] ES OPEN on April 20th!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ES OPEN on April 20th!
From: tonno.vahk@mail.ee (Tonno Vahk)
Date: Fri Apr 12 15:29:15 2002
Hallo dear friends and contesters,

I would like to invite you to participate in ES OPEN HF CHAMPIONSHIPS that will
take place on next Saturday, April 20th, 0500 to 0859 UTC. It is an interesting
short HF Contest on Saturday morning on 80 and 40 meters and there will be many
ES stations in the air! The best places will be awarded with beautiful trophies
from ERAU. You can also easily fulfil the requirements for ESTONIA AWARD. We
hope very much for active participation also from Western and Southern Europe
and even from other continents - You are very welcome!

NEW "COMPUTER FRIENDLY" RULES AND 2001 RESULTS are now available from:

http://www.erau.ee/modules.php?op=modload&name=Info&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=68&newlang=eng

You can also find TR LOG CONFIGURATION FILES FOR ES OPEN from the web site
above!!! TR LOG CAN BE EASILY USED FOR LOGGING NOW!!! Other logging programs
fit also well with new rules!

You can download TR Files directly from:
http://www.erau.ee/esopen.zip

Rules are new, more interesting and very easy now:

Contest takes place on 80 and 40m at the same time and in both modes.
There are 4 one hour periods: 0500 - 0559, 0600 - 0659, 0700 - 0759, 0800 -
0859 UTC.
You can work each station two times in one period regardless of mode - once on
40m and once on 80m. Thus 8 times in total during the contest.
Non ES stations can work only ES stations.
Each CW QSO gives 2 points and each SSB QSO gives 1 point.
Multipliers are ES region prefixes on each band and mode - thus maximum 40 for
A, D and F classes and 20 for B and C classes.
Report: RST + QSO number
Logs should be sent to esopen@erau.ee

Please check ERAU web site above for complete Rules and results from previous
years!

Please forward that info also to other fellow hams in your region who are
interested in contesting!

Hope very much to see you all in ES OPEN!

73
Tonno
ES5TV
ERAU HF MANAGER
es5tv@erau.ee
www.erau.ee

p.s. Please contact me for any questions and comments or if you want me to send
you TR Files via e-mail!

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---