[CQ-Contest] Headset for contesting

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Headset for contesting
From: w7zr@citlink.net (Richard Zalewski)
Date: Mon May 20 19:49:52 2002
Ditto....my Pro set kills my ears after about 6 hours.  Have to go back to
the lightweights with no ambient noise reduction.  Don't know why someone
can't just make a large enough form fitting headset.  Of course this beats
the old Trim headsets.

Oh yes, how can you try for 6 hours before you buy. :-)

Dick W7ZR