[CQ-Contest] Headset for contesting

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Headset for contesting
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry )
Date: Tue May 21 10:32:25 2002
My favorite headphone for (CW) contesting is a cheap (~$10-15)
Sony set that weighs about an ounce and fits in the ear, not over.
They are comfortable for long periods of times. They don't exclude
external noise, so probably not suitable for a multi environment. As
I recall, I got them at Walmart or Target in the electronics section.
Barry W2UP