[CQ-Contest] Headset for contesting

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Headset for contesting
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert)
Date: Tue May 21 10:54:44 2002
At KC1XX, almost everyone has the Sony MDR-V900 or the Bose noise-cancelling
headphones (or both!), as well as a Heil Proset (the older model).  Steve K6AW
grafted the boom from the old Heil BM-10 headset onto his Bose headphones.
I've seen Matt KC1XX wearing the Bose underneath a Heil Pro set (for the mike).
 A few of our Heils need to go to the Heil Hospital.  My Proset Plus is
on-order from HRO, so I'll have plenty of choices to play with this summer
(Bose, Heil, Sony).

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com