AW: [CQ-Contest] Computer time syncronization without using the internet

Subject: AW: [CQ-Contest] Computer time syncronization without using the internet???
From: christor@microsoft.com (Christoph Rheker)
Date: Wed Jun 26 10:00:40 2002
Hallo Paul,

here in Europe we can use the DCF-77 transmitter nr Frankfurt
on 77,5 kHz or MSF in England on 60 kHz to do that.

You will need a software that can decode the time signals
and then set the PC clock. SpecLab by DL4YHF
(see www.qsl.net/dl4yhf) does is.

However.. I am not sure if you can receive DCF-77 or
MSF in North America.

73 de Chris DL4YAO