[CQ-Contest] Computer time syncronization without using the internet???

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Computer time syncronization without using the internet???
From: windev@inetmarket.com (Gerry Hull)
Date: Wed Jun 26 10:06:42 2002
Hi Paul,

No problem.  All you need is a GPS that outputs NEMA
sentences (most do) with an RS-232 cable.  Then, go to
http://www.kaska.demon.co.uk/tardis.htm and download
Tardis 200, a shareware atomic clock program that works
with Internet sources, or a GPS that outputs NEMA sentences.

I used it during the VHF contest (from a mountaintop w/no internet)
for syncing JT44, and it gave me 0.127 second accuracy!  Not too bad.

73,

Gerry, W1VE/VE1RM