[CQ-Contest] cannot find it in my archives - got a copy?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] cannot find it in my archives - got a copy?
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White)
Date: Sat Jun 29 00:07:23 2002
When things start to sizzle and I go into bare minimum rate I also speed up
my CW speed - this sensing of that time when not only are you loud in a big
footprint area but loud enough to get away with being short and sweet is the
moment I live for - it is like being the first hour at a DXpedition from a
new country and the whole world wants you - you can work them as fast as you
are able to - at this point the ability to know multiple stations calls that
are calling you and tailenders etc is pure unadulterated gravy....this is
the moment I live for each contest!

Am about to go into some cartons here and see if I can find that old article
from Tom Schiller's there - I am sure it was back before we all shortened
our identities....old age setting cannot remember his old call
anymore.....do remember my copy was on yellow paper - a lot of you have
asked about it - should I find it I will try and scan it and
wordprocessorize it (with Tom's permission) for the contest community to
enjoy....funny how being so long ago does not change the basics - gee mebbe
running people does not necessarily take a Gold Card and a winning Lotto
ticket!

Back to lookin'

K4OJ