[CQ-Contest] Recommendations for good portable contest radio

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Recommendations for good portable contest radio
From: k9mi@arrl.net (Mike Brown)
Date: Fri Jun 28 23:55:07 2002
Zack, INRAD recommended 2 400 hz filters for cw, so that
is what I used with mine. Wish I had it back! For ssb I just
used the standard 2.7 khz filters. Others may have some
suggestions for ssb. I just felt the selectivity was good enough.
My station is defintly low profile (tribander 40ft and wires) so
others may have different thoughts on the use of ssb filters.

73 - Mike K9MI