[CQ-Contest] IARU 2002 Headquarters Stations QRV

Subject: [CQ-Contest] IARU 2002 Headquarters Stations QRV
From: Bill@ng3k.com (Bill@ng3k.com)
Date: Thu Jul 4 07:28:49 2002
I wasn't going to do this again this year, but since
folks are sending me information I'm relenting.  This
is the URL for my list of HQ Stations planning to be
active in the IARU HF World Championship 2002:

  http://www.ng3k.com/Misc/iaru2002.html

If you have information relating to a HQ (or IARU
Administrative Council or IARU regional Executive)
station that's planning to be active and would like
to have it listed here, please send it to:

  Bill@ng3k.com

Hope this information proves useful to some of you.

73,

Bill/NG3K