[CQ-Contest] IARU 2002 Headquarters Stations QRV

Subject: [CQ-Contest] IARU 2002 Headquarters Stations QRV
From: jmaass@columbus.rr.com (Jeff Maass)
Date: Thu Jul 4 14:17:30 2002

The NU5DE QSL card is singularly unsatisfying, but still is an
item of interest in this shack!

 Jeff Maass       jmaass@columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
    Maass' IPSC Resources Page:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass
Circleville USPSA/IPSC: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/pcsiipsc.htm