[CQ-Contest] Another IARU question

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Another IARU question
From: kr1g@hotmail.com (ted demopoulos)
Date: Tue Jul 16 03:21:19 2002
For obvious screwups, like the W1in zone 5 or the DL in zone 15 I log the
"correct" zone. For the RK4 in zone 30, the UN in zone 31 etc, I log what
they send me - hey, they might be right!

for the record, I only "corrected" one zone. Theoretically, I should have
engaged the OM/YL in a lively CW discourse explaining that the exchange was
IARU zone not CQ zone, but my CW (other than contestese) is not so hot and
they probably wouldn't have understood me anyways :)

73
Ted KT1V
PS: Anyone know how closely the logs get checked? Not that it should effect
proper behavior! but just curious. I detailed UBN would be great