[CQ-Contest] Another IARU question

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Another IARU question
From: n2mg@eham.net (Michael Gilmer)
Date: Tue Jul 16 08:14:24 2002
In the conversation below, you have already engaged in a somewhat extended
dialog (for a contest) - why not finish it and tell him, "This contest is
the IARU contest and uses IARU zones which are different from CQ zones.
You're definitely in Zone 8." ?  Then log him as such.  If he asks for more
info, send him to the ARRL website.

I log what I think is correct - usually that's whatever the guy sent, but
when you know better, well...

73 Mike N2MG