[CQ-Contest] Ideas for WRTC 2004

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Ideas for WRTC 2004
From: n2mg@eham.net (Mike Gilmer, N2MG)
Date: Wed Jul 17 16:05:09 2002
Considering that the OJs ran 100W to a rather low tribander, I have to
believe that it was difficult for a "SSB" team to compete.  I only
dabbled in the contest, but watching the spots and listening to the
activity at my QTH, the OJ activity seemed far greater on CW than SSB.
In fact, I worked all 52 OJ calls, 48 of them on 20CW, but only 6 or so
on 20SSB.

-Mike N2MG

The following message was sent by "KL7RA" <kl7ra@blizzard.gcgo.nasa.gov> on
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 20:51:44 -0800.