[CQ-Contest] Next WRTC

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Next WRTC
From: K9GY@K9GY.com (Eric K9GY)
Date: Thu Jul 18 05:20:32 2002
I for one would like to see some continental differences utilized in the next
WRTC.
It appears that EU and US WRTC geographical coverage has been accomplished.

Given that how about Asia or South America?
Maybe China or Asiatic Russia...Argentina or Brazil...
We can "mix it up" by having it in AS or SA?

Although I think it will be a disappointment to have the next WRTC during the
solar minimum
unless the standard setup is going to include nice low band antennas :-)

N5TJ & K1TO could then capture the WRTC Won-All-Continents!

CQ Contest!