[CQ-Contest] C5- The Gambia ops needed Cq ww cw 2002

Subject: [CQ-Contest] C5- The Gambia ops needed Cq ww cw 2002
From: juha.valimaki@lut.fi (Juha Valimaki)
Date: Fri Jul 19 00:23:53 2002
C53M operators needed cq ww cw 2002

I am looking for more operators to join OH-based team operating from Gambia
(C5) in Cq ww cw 2002. Operating class at the moment seems to be M/S. This is a
suitcase style operation but we will try to have effective directional antennas
also in mult stations. Good low band verticals in the beach are also in the
list.

If interested contact oh9mm@sral.fi for further info.

Scandinavian ops: This is a ?normal? Tjäreborg ?charter trip. We will fly via
Stockholm so joining us could not be any easier. We have also negotiated a
group price...

73
Juha, OH9MM

----
Juha Välimäki
Teknologiapuistonkatu 4 A 1   GSM: +358 40 7041433
53850 lappeen Ranta           e-mail's: juha.valimaki@lut.fi or oh9mm@sral.fi