[CQ-Contest] CW or SSB FCC says neither.

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CW or SSB FCC says neither.
From: w9sz@prairienet.org (Zack Widup)
Date: Fri Jul 19 00:06:50 2002
I dunno - it's still a hobby to me.  I do it for fun.  I've been doing CW
for 35 years because I'm good at it and I think it's fun.

I work with a guy who does Highland games.  On some weekends they dress up
in kilts and throw rocks and sticks around.  It's a hobby. They do it for
fun.  Sure, a mortar can fire a rock farther than he can throw it, but
that isn't as much fun to him.

I'll keep doing CW (and sometimes SSB) and the new digital modes as long
as they continue to be fun to me.

73, Zack W9SZ