[CQ-Contest] WRTC logs

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WRTC logs
From: k9gx@yahoo.com (Mark Williams)
Date: Mon Jul 22 17:34:02 2002
Risto...and all
Sex offers? Obviously whoever made those offers hadn't looked at any of the
many digital photos of our group at WRTC...face it we're not the "jet
set/pretty people". Or maybe they DID and figured we needed some help in that
area (grin)
Hopefully those "sex offers" were not also the ones with "viruses"...yecch!
There weren't any offers of "favors" for overlooking UBN's, I hope!
73 to all...and thanks again to everyone who made WRTC 2002 such a special
event for all of us who were there
Mark
K9GX/OI2HQ 15m SSB SRAL team
  Ari Korhonen <ari.korhonen@kolumbus.fi> wrote: Hi gang,

Here are some comments re WRTC2002 logs by Risto, OH3UU.
For any questions, please contact oh3uu@sral.fi

73 Ari OH1EH

Hello Folks !

Just visiting at home during my holiday.

First of all, my apologies to all. We were not able to confirm received Early
Bird logs for WRTC2002 due to the tremendous email traffic and pile up with
incoming team logs.

Enclosed please find some statistic about received emails:

Emails total 2242
Count of the logs 1343 (there were several updated emails)
(the count will increase because some emails have more than one log)
Early Bird logs 943
Sex offers 68
Messages with virus 35
Logs with virus alert 32
Corrupted logs abt. 10 (not sure if all were logs)
Money begging 10

The numbers are unofficial and we will start to process the logs more carefully
after the holiday season.

Thanks to all for co-operation

73, Risto
oh3uu@welho.com